State Key Lab of Advanced Optical Communication Systems and Networks
Department of Electronic Engineering, School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering (SEIEE)
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
800 Dongchuan Rd.
Shanghai 200240, China
Li Xing received the Ph.D. degree in the Department of electronic engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in June 2015. From July 2015 to October 2018, he was engaged in teaching and research work at the Infrared Materials and Devices Laboratory of Ningbo University. In November 2018, he joined the School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University as an assistant researcher and associate researcher. Currently, his main research field is the broadband microwave photonic signal processing. He has received five scientific research projects as the person in charge, including the National Natural Science Foundation of China. He has published 28 SCI papers in international journals in the field of photonics such as Optics Letters, Journal of Lightwave Technology and IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, etc. These papers have been cited more than 300 times (Google Scholar), including more than 230 times by others. He has applied for and authorized five national invention patents
Merged Microwave-Lightwave processing technology
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (Youth fund), Research on all-fiber broadband and flattened mid-infrared supercontinuum source based on step-index chalcogenide structure (61605096, 2017/01-2019/12)
- National Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang (General project), Research on all-fiber broadband and flattened mid-infrared supercontinuum source based on small-core step-index chalcogenide structure (Y19F050015, 2019/01-2021/12)
- Open research topic of State Key Lab of Advanced Optical Communication Systems and Networks, (2017GZKF16, 2017/01-2018/12)
- MiaomiaoWu, Xing Li*, KanWu, Duanduan Wu, Shixun Dai, TiefengXu, and Qiuhua Nie, “All-fiber 2μm thulium-doped mode-locked fiber laser based on MoSe2-saturable absorber,” Optical Fiber Technology, vol. 47, pp. 152-157, Jan. 2019.
- Zugang Xue, Shuo Liu, Zheming Zhao, Nan Mi, Bo Wu, Xing Li*, Peiqing Zhang, Xunsi Wang, “Infrared suspended-core fiber fabrication based on stacked Chalcogenide glass extrusion,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 36, no.12, pp. 2416-2421, Jun. 2018.
- Xing Li*, Kai Xia, Duanduan Wu, Qiuhua Nie, and Shixun Dai, “Bound states of solitons in a fiber laser with a microfiber-based WS2 saturable absorber,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 29, no.23, pp. 2071-2074, Dec. 2017.
- Xing Li*, Miaomiao Wu, Weiwen Zou, and Shixun Dai, “Purified dissipative solitons with a rectangle spectrum from a hybrid mode-locked fiber laser,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 29, no.19, pp. 1635-1638, Oct. 2017.
- Xing Li*, Shenggan Dai, Weiwen Zou, Jianping Chen*, Qiuhua Nie, and Shixun Dai*, “Simultaneous emission of Gaussian-like and parabolic-like pulse waveforms in an erbium-doped dual-wavelength fiber laser,” Scientific Reports, vol. 7, pp. 9414, Aug. 2017.
- Xing Li, Weiwen Zou*, and Jianping Chen, “Passive harmonic hybrid mode-locked fiber laser with extremely broad spectrum,” Optics Express, vol. 23, no. 16, pp. 21424-21433, Aug. 2015.
- Xing Li, Weiwen Zou*, Kan Wu, and Jianping Chen, “Timing-jitter reduction by use of a spectral filter in a broadband femtosecond fiber laser,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 27, no.8, pp. 911-914. Apr. 2015.
- Xing Li, Weiwen Zou*, and Jianping Chen, “34.3 fs pulse generation in an Er-doped fiber laser at 201 MHz repetition rate,” Electronics Letters, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 351-352. Feb. 2015.
- Xing Li, Weiwen Zou*, Guang Yang, and Jianping Chen, “Direct generation of 148 nm and 44.6 fs pulses in an Erbium-doped fiber laser,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 27, no.1, pp. 93-96. Jan. 2015.
- Xing Li, Weiwen Zou*, and Jianping Chen, “41.9 fs hybridly mode-locked Er-doped fiber laser at 212 MHz repetition rate,” Optics Letters, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 1553-1556, Mar. 2014.