Tenure-track Assistant Professor
State Key Lab of Advanced Optical Communication Systems and Networks
School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering (SEIEE)
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
800 Dongchuan Rd.
Shanghai 200240, China
Liangjun Lu received the B.S. degree in optical engineering from Zhejiang University in 2011. He received the Ph.D. degree in electronic engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in June 2016. He is currently a tenure-track Assistant Professor at the State Key Laboratory of Advanced Optical Communication Systems and Networks, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. His research interests include silicon photonics, and photonic integrated circuits for optical communication and photonic signal processing applications. He has published more than 70 peer-reviewed international journal and conference papers with citation > 500 (google scholar), including 6 invited talks. Liangjun Lu is now a member of IEEE/OSA/SPIE, and a reviewer of Optics Express, Optics Letters, Photonics Technology Letters, Journal of Lightwave Technology, etc.
- Integrated silicon optoelectronic devices and circuits,
- Including optical switches, programmable processors, optical beamformers, etc.
- 2011/09-2016/06 Ph.D. in Electronic Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
- 2007/09-2011/06 B.S in Optical Engineering, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
- 2017/02 – present, Tenure-track Assistant Professor, Department of Electronic Engineering of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
- Optoelectronic Devices
- Semiconductor Physics and Devices
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (Youth fund), Silicon programmable microwave photonic signal processors based on SCOW resonator structures(61705129, 2018/01-2020/12)
- Autonomous Project of State Key Lab, Silicon 66 programmable multi-functional photonic signal processing chip based on MZIs（GKZD030041，2017.06-2018.06）
- Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Major Project, Research on large-scale integrated optical switch chips(GKZD030045，2019.01-2020.12)
- Autonomous Project of State Key Lab, Research on silicon 2D microwave photonic beamforming chips（GKZD030045，2019.01-2020.12）
- H. Tang, L. Zhou, J. Xie, L. Lu, and J. Chen, "Electromagnetically Induced Transparency in a Silicon Self-Coupled Optical Waveguide," Journal of Lightwave Technology 36, 2188-2195 (2018).
- Z. Guo, L. Lu, L. Zhou, L. Shen, and J. Chen, "16×16 silicon optical switch based on dual-ring assisted Mach-Zehnder interferometers," J. Lightwave Technol. 36, 225-232 (2018).
- X. Wang, L. Zhou, R. Li, J. Xie, L. Lu, K. Wu, and J. Chen, “Continuously tunable ultra-thin silicon waveguide optical delay line,” Optica 4, 507-515, (2017).
- S. Zhao, L. Lu, L. Zhou, D. Li, Z. Guo, and J. Chen, "16 × 16 silicon Mach–Zehnder interferometer switch actuated with waveguide microheaters," Photon. Res. 4, 202-207, (2016).
- L. Lu, S. Zhao, L. Zhou, Z. Li, D. Li, M. Wang, X. Li, and J. Chen, “16×16 non-blocking silicon optical switches based on EO- and TO-tunable Mach-Zehnder interferometers,” Opt. Express, 4, 9295-9307, (2016).
- Z. Li, L. Zhou, L. Lu, S. Zhao, D. Li, and J. Chen, “4×4 non-blocking optical switch fabric based on cascaded multimode interferometers,” Photon. Res., 4, 21-26, (2016).
- L. Lu, L. Zhou, Z. Li, D. Li, S. Zhao, X. Li, and J. Chen, "4×4 silicon optical switches based on double-ring assisted Mach-Zehnder interferometers," IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett., 27, 2457-2460 (2015).
- L. Lu, L. Zhou, Z. Li, X. Li, and J. Chen, “Broadband 4×4 nonblocking silicon electrooptic switches based on Mach-Zehnder interferometers.” IEEE Photon. J., 7, 7800108-7800108 (2015).
- L. Lu, L. Zhou, S. Li, Z. Li, X. Li, and J. Chen, "4 × 4 nonblocking silicon thermo-optic switches based on multimode interferometers." IEEE Lightwave. Technol. J., 33, 857-864 (2015).
- T. Yang, J. Dong, L. Lu, L. Zhou, A. Zheng, X. Zhang, and J. Chen, "All-optical differential equation solver with constant-coefficient tunable based on a single microring resonator," Sci. Rep., 4, 5581, (2014).
- L. Lu, L. Zhou, Z. Li, X. Li, and J. Chen. "Low-power 2×2 silicon electro-optic switches based on double-ring assisted Mach-Zehnder interferometers," Opt. Lett., 39, 1633-1636, (2014).
- J. Xie, L. Zhou, X. Sun, Z. Zou, L. Lu, H. Zhu, X. Li, and J. Chen, "Selective excitation of microring resonances using a pulley-coupling structure," Appl. Opt., 53, 878-884, (2014).
- L. Lu, L. Zhou, X. Sun, J. Xie, Z. Zou, H. Zhu, X Li, and J. Chen, "CMOS-compatible temperature-independent tunable silicon optical lattice filters," Opt. Express, 21, 9447-9456 (2013).